Why We Give
Generosity is an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, faith, and love for others. The Bible teaches us a baseline standard for this act of worship which we call "Tithes and Offerings." When we give to the church, we put God first in our lives. This act is so much more than placing money in a plate or adding funds to an account - It is putting our faith in God.
God provides for the various ministries of Christian Love Center through the faithful generosity of its members and others who choose to give. We honor those gifts with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Christian Love Center remains above reproach.
Your gift to support this ministry financially enables us to reach the world for Jesus, both locally, globally, and digitally.
How to Give
Simply put, at Christian Love Center teaching the discipline of generosity is far more important than the actual dollars and cents that are given. Because this discipline is so important we have provided several ways each person can give so that you can choose which method fits your preferences
- Simply write your check for the amount you wish to give and be sure to pay to the order of "CHRISTIAN LOVE CENTER"
- You can also use the offering envelopes to place cash into and seal at your convenience. This is how we are able track and record your cash gifts for tax purposes.
- Simply place your cash into the envelope, seal it, and place in the offering basket during our Main Service when prompted to do so. NOTE: You do not need to use the envelopes, it is only suggested that you do.
- We use an online giving platform powered by RebelGive. This one-click form will walk you through every step regarding the amount given, the frequency of your gift, day of the week/month for it to be given, and emailed receipts
- Simply open the "Little blue Give Icon" at the bottom left hand corner of any page and you will be immediately prompted.